HEY…HEY...HEEYY! Shiela Mandag here 😊 I’m 16 in age. I was born on October 7, 2000. My blood type is I think O+. I love to sing and dance but the truth is I am not really good at it. During on my junior high school I wasn’t really engaged to any sport in school but at home I belong to a volleyball, basketball and soccer team where sometimes we compete on a tournament. I love biking and hiking.
           I also love travelling and swimming. Back on 2013 I actually joined a swim team and I think I did pretty well but I only did for few months because the schedule of the training overlap with the schedule with my school and I have no choice but to choose school rather.
            I like Korean dramas and kpop song, it is my older sister who influenced me with Korean vibes and ever since I been into Korean we actually relate with each other more not just about Koreans but also about life and struggles. Another reason why I like Korean production industry it’s because every time I feeling sad or lonely just watching anything that Korean makes my quite better.

           As for my hobby, I like doing calligraphy and painting I cannot say I am good at it. Calligraphy allows me to relax and just reflect about life and everything that revolves around me in and outside of my control. I love kids that is why every summer I always did a ministry that are related with the kids.










Comments

Popular Posts