Hey!hey,hey..
Shiela Mandag here!!! I am 16 years old. Currently studying at La
Salle College Antipolo and I am on my 11th Grade taking up HUMSS (Humanities
and Social Science). I no longer live with my parents, I live with a guardian
who has been with me through everything her name is Josie Long (I call Mommy
Josie). I live in home with other 36 girls and I love it there.
It’s
not easy to always choose joy all the time because not all things are worth
smiling for, sometimes it’s too painful and smile won't just make it feel
better. There are times that we can’t bear the pain and all we can do is just
cry. I might be young but I been through so much stuff just like any typical
teenager does and I can honestly say that life is not always fun and it is not
the purpose of our life, to be just happy and have fun. Taking risk and
putting your life on a stake are part of too it’s the matter of fact how you
handle things and how you respond to it.
Overcoming
problems in our daily life is not easy at all, it takes time and perseverance
in order to succeed. And sometimes we keep struggling the same thing because it’s
just hard and sometimes it’s just feels good to not do anything but conscience is
real and that’s why sometimes we tend to try to find a solution but ones you
get used to that sin it’s hard to overcome it because your soul always looks
for it and you don’t get satisfy when you don’t’ do it and human are all about
finding satisfaction for themselves. There will be point in your life where you
can’t help yourself stop it or get rid of that sin but you just can’t. We may not
like the consequences of our sin such as guilt, shame, or regret. We may remain
inwardly unrepentant especially if our pleasure in the sin is greater than our
desire to please God.
Through
my experiences I would like to use it to help other people on how to overcome
the struggle. It’s not just a one big step to get there because you might not be able to handle
it all at ones that is why you have to take a small step at a time.



Comments
Post a Comment