Romans 7:16-2
Struggling with Sin
14 So the trouble is not with the law, for it is
spiritual and good. The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to
sin. 15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what
is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate. 16 But
if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law
is good. 17 So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living
in me that does it.
18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is,
in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I
want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I
do it anyway. 20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not
really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I
want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 22 I
love God’s law with all my heart. 23 But there is another power
within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the
sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I
am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank
God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So, you see how it is: In my mind,
I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave
to sin.
Why is it often times we struggle with the same sin?
Why is it some people struggle
the same sin? There is this same sin that we deal with, this reoccurring sin.
We know what is right and but we don’t do it, even though we know what the word of the Lord says that we should live this way but most of the time we live the opposite
way. Is there anyone that can help us find freedom?
Struggle of Sin
We all have something that we struggle to, we all
have issues in our lives. Maybe it's lust, or being dishonest. We all
have issue or something that the enemy is tempt us with, it keeps us away from coming
to God. He draws us away from God. Those are sin that we commit then we feel horrible
and then confess and the we commit them again and we confess again. Then there is
this cycles or pattern that we do. How can we find freedom because there is
this thing or issue? We all have issue or something that we struggle with because
the enemy wants to destroy you and me, all of us, he wants to weigh you down
and place condemnation and guilt all on you to where you can't walk to the
freedom that Jesus purchased for you. So, what is your issue or what do you
struggle with. You’ll never change what you're willing to tolerate and you'll
never change what you're not unwilling to confront. So, you have to ask
yourself what's your sin and you have you have to face it with courage and
current reality.

Ephesians 1:7
He is so rich
in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son
and forgave our sins.
He purchased our freedom, he bought our freedom. He would never put
something on the menu that we can't have. The enemy have or has told of you the
thing that we struggle with we will always gonna deal with it, your mom and
your dad has dealt with it and it's in your family's generation, this is a
cycle, a pattern and you'll never have freedom and there is no hope for it and
that is a lie it's from the enemy.



Comments
Post a Comment