The Solution to our Struggle
You should pray and memorize scripture because it can help you speak truth over all the lies of the enemy that is trying to make feel hopeless and down
Now that I've put different kinds of solutions to find freedom but what I am really trying to say is that TRY HARDER. It's behavior moralization, in your own effort try harder.
- Confess your sin to other people.
- Pray and Read the Bible
You should pray and memorize scripture because it can help you speak truth over all the lies of the enemy that is trying to make feel hopeless and down- Do not put yourself in a bad situation.
Now that I've put different kinds of solutions to find freedom but what I am really trying to say is that TRY HARDER. It's behavior moralization, in your own effort try harder.



Comments
Post a Comment